Monday, May 4, 2009

13 Weeks

I am officially 13 weeks along tommorow, May 5th! One week from today is my next appointment (May 11th), at which time we will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! We cannot wait! I'm feeling great and wouldn't even know I'm pregnant except for this suddenly-appearing bump on the front of me. Oh, and I guess Jared would say the fact that I can't stay awake most of the time is another clue that I am in fact preggo!!

Since the heartbeat was so high, at 174, everyone's convinced it's a girl. I'm not really, really convinced one way or the other, so I think either way will be a wonderful suprise for us come July. Yep, July is when we find out, and yes we're finding out. Sorry, I'm too much of a planner to wait until November to know!!

I'll post an update next week after we hear the heartbeat! Hope you all have a great week. I don't know about you, but it feels like time is flying by already.......I can't believe it's already May. Pretty soon I'll be saying "I can't believe it's November," right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment