Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Spring!!




We are SO glad that spring is here and good weather is maybe finally heading our way! We are looking forward to going on walks and being able to be outside more! Caden (basically) rolled over for the first time today. He's been really close, and today he got 90% of the way there, just got an arm stuck. So, I'm calling it rolled over! He can sit up now with support, although he quickly becomes the leaning tower so we have to be on the lookout! He is so much fun now, laughing all the time and just changing by the minute :)! We go for his 4 month well check a week from today, and I cannot wait! I'm hoping we can start on baby foods, or at least rice cereal soon! He is outgrowing his clothes way too quickly, so I've already accepted the fact that my son will probably be in 12 month clothes before the summer is over - oh well! He is getting more and more hair finally growing back, and it is pretty light. I keep saying he looks like a little hatched baby chick! So darn cute! Anyhow, we are doing great! So busy we don't know what to do with ourselves, not sure where the time goes....But, we're having a blast with our baby and soaking up every minute of it that we can. We love you, Caden!!

1 comment:

  1. In the picture where Jared is holding him he looks like Jared's baby pic, very cute!

    ReplyDelete