Per Shelly's request :), and since I frequently promise to update and don't, here we go :). Caden stood in the middle of the room on Monday without holding onto anything. The standing thing is nothing new, he's been doing that a few months, but not without holding anything :). Then, he turned and walked 3 steps over to the toy he wanted!! What?!?! He's only done it a couple times since, but this mama didn't realize how NOT ready I was for my little guy to be a toddler. Yep, this cheese ball got all choked up and couldn't believe my eyes! I'm of course all for Caden advancing, and don't want him to stay an infant forever, haha, but it's still seeming too early to have my little guy starting to walk! He's crazy, did I mention that?!?
He's in love with the little Gerber (or Target brand in this family) puff snacks. I mean he would eat a whole tube of those a day if I let him. He puts about 10 in his hand at once, and I think 2 or 3 actually get in his mouth each time. The dogs are loving this snack.....they get half of it, haha.
We had a great trip to Texas with Mom and Allie to see Leslie and her family. Caden did great on the long car ride, and we had lot's of fun seeing her and her beautiful babies!
Adios.
Uhh...her name is spelled Shelley. Rude. Fix it.
ReplyDelete