Thursday, June 14, 2012

New in the last week (ish)

Obsessed with bacon bits.  We've had to
start hiding them.  He finds them and pours
a bowl of them before I know what's
happening.  Strange, I know :).
For Caden.....didn't take naps at school. "Why didn't you nap," I would ask him.  "Because," he would say.  "Because why Caden," I would ask.  "Because my eyes could not shut," he replied.  Hahaha.

For Baby.....officially felt flutters twice last week.

For Caden.....no longer says "Bar-Mi" for the dogs (Barley and Milo).  He started saying "Barwee and Miwoah." Overnight it just changed.  So cute.

For Baby......made momma so she officially can't fit/doesn't look right in any of her 'normal' clothes.  Broke out the maternity gear.  Much earlier than I did with my CW.

For Caden.....Grammy taught him to sing "Skidda Ma Rink" (spelling) this week.  It was on the Elephant Show when we were little.  He sings "Skinka a rink a rink a rink" and smiles so big.  It's so adorable.

For Baby.....hasn't made me feel nauseous for the last 5 days.  Good work, baby, keep it up!!

For Caden.......had to get his head glued shut last week.  Frame fell off shelf in his room while he was in rocking chair (in timeout......) and gashed his head open.  I'll spare you the horrible details like blood literally shooting out of the back of his head......oops, I'll stop.

For Baby......got to hear heartbeat on Friday 06/08/12......was in 150's and highest was 160.  Exactly exactly like my Caden was at this stage.

For Caden......discovered wintergreen Lifesavers.  His mom's (one of many) weaknesses right now.  I break it in pieces and give him a piece.  I always would say "Here's a little piece."  Now he is constantly asking me for a "real big one, mom!" Haha.  Boy has a sweet tooth I have to constantly battle against.

For Baby........get to find out if this baby is a boy or girl Monday, July 23rd.  Can NOT wait.

For Caden.....so interested in the baby.  So adorable.  "You have a winnow (window) on you tummy momma? I want to see baby!"  Haha.  "Can I open button (belly button) on you tummy and see baby?"  Heehee :).  "Let's take the baby out today!"  He is so interested.  All the time.  It's so cute.  He lifts up my shirt and stares at my stomach.  Sometimes he yells out "baby"......ugh......guess the poor baby better get used to CW's loud LOUD voice :).

For Baby.....officially got accepted into Dimensions (where Caden goes).  Not til March 1st, but just so glad baby got in.  Not an easy task at that place :).  Long waiting list always, so we are blessed to be a current family and have gotten in so quickly.  Love that place.

For Caden......went to swimming lessons for first time this summer on Tuesday (missed last week due to head injury).  Teacher said he and Lizzy (his friend that takes them with him) can move up to the next class for July.  This means no more parent/kiddo class.......it's cute little kiddos in by themselves with teacher :).  So proud of him.....growing up so much though (tear :)). 

Grandma got his this AMAZING sprinkler.  12 feet long
and so much fun!  He loves it (and apparently felt the
need to do it swim trunks-free this day :))
Summer is flying along too fast already.  I was outside lots last weekend and crashed this week from it (a little friendly MS reminder.....thankyouverymuch :)).  But, onward and upward.......so much to be thankful for and look forward to! 







No comments:

Post a Comment