Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good Times. Summer Times.

Caden is so much more grown-up this summer, as I know is the general trend for kids every year.  One can only hope they are more grown-up than the last, haha, but you know what I mean.
These 2 balloons were left over from the ones
he and I bought for Fourth of July (red one popped)
Every morning for days the first thing he'd do when he
woke up was find these balloons.  So cute :).


Date night to Omaha to celebrate sweet Annie's 30th!
We love her and she is SUCH a blessing to our lives!
One of the strongest and most gracious people I know!!


Time for T's "birday".  Caden lives and breathes
for Birthdays....means presents and cake
and he couldn't be more excited about it.
(And apparently lost his pants for this occasion....)


Movie time!  Madagascar.


Working on restoring the old basketball
hoop with Daddy.  Had to wear protective
eyewear and get his drill "just like daddy"


Waiting for his suprise from Grammy for trying
so hard on potty (no we aren't trained yet...)
A Chuggington train track for his trains!!


More helping daddy.  Bless my hubby, he has the patience
of a saint and lets Caden help on all his projects

No comments:

Post a Comment