I do nursery committee every-other month at church, so my 'off' months I don't go as early. So, since September is an 'off' month, Jared goes to do Middle School Sunday School at 9, and we meet up with him for church at 10:30.
Caden slept in 'til 8:00 today. Too bad baby girl decided we should be up from 4:00 on. Oh well, I'm sure she'll come out cute and it'll all be worth it, right :)? Haha. Anyhoo, before he came and got me, he ran into the kitchen and found the powdered sugar Donettes that Grammy had let him buy at Walmart. He came running into my bathroom with them, as happy as can be, grinning from ear-to-ear.
"Oh, are you going to have some donuts buddy?"
"Ya, just two or free mom, not awott, I'm going to just save awott."
"You can fill your tummy up honey, those are a special treat!"
"Oh, cool, okay mom, I'll fill my tummy, fanks!!!" (thanks)
A little while later he had some change that Grammy had also given him (and he'd kept in the jack-o-lantern carrier Grammy got him.......oh, Grammy :)).
"Caden, we should bring that change to church this morning. That could be your offering at Sunday school."
"Huh?"
"Your offering, money for Jesus that you could give."
"Um, no fanks mom. I just want to give this money to my piggy not to Jesus." (piggy bank).
Guess we have some work to do on the lesson of tithing :). We have some time I guess.
Happy Sunday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment