In the last month, he has been even more 'into' her. He just can't get enough of her. And he looks out for her. I feel sorry for anyone that misses with this chic in the future :). Caden will put up a good fight. Love that she has a big brother to always have her back. Might take a little stress off daddy in the future :).
It's so cute because he repeats things we say to Avery, in his own little Caden way of course.
"Oh sweetie, you getting so growed up!"
"You gonna be a big boy!"
"Oh Presh, you sweet fing, I wuv you so much baby, I do."
"Oh honey, I will miss you, you have a good day and be a good girl, I'll see you soon" - to Avery when she was going to daycare one day and he was going to T's
The other day when I got home I started talking to Jared and CW frantically interrupted........"Mommy, tell (ask) Avery if she had a good day. Ask she if she was a good girrow (girl) at school." Haha.
Izzie gave Avery a -ahem- pat on the face today, and Caden chimed in (with his Caden attitude), "Izzie, this is not you big brother. Only me and Avery are big brothers. You cannot hit she." Haha. I assume that was his version of, "this is my sister, you can't hit her"......or something like that, right.....
"It's a beautiful day," Caden proclaimed while spinning in the living room. I'd have to agree son, life is grand .
No comments:
Post a Comment