Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Movin' and a Shakin'!!!


Last night I felt peanut move for the first time!! It was crazy!! I was laying in bed watching TV, and kept wondering what in the world I ate that was making my stomach 'bubble' and 'flutter' so much. (I'm kind of slow these days!!). Then I realized it wasn't bubbles - it was peanut moving around!! It lasted for a couple of minutes, then came back a couple of times for a minute or two. Just little flutters - so cute & so amazing!!

Soon it will be big feet and hands and will feel like much more than a cute little flutter, I'm sure!! I think I fall asleep too soon to ever feel it at night - maybe it will happen again tonight!! This is just too much fun!

The summer heat definitely hit here today - pregnant in the summer might be interesting, but I can handle it. Bring on the heat!!

Oh, and in case anyone's counting.....T minus 2 weeks and 5 days until the ultrasound!! Not that I'm excited or anything :).

Stay tuned................Oh, and here's a pic of my dogs & my sis's dogs (mine are the one on the far left & far right) because they're cute (and my babies too).

No comments:

Post a Comment