Tuesday, June 30, 2009

T Minus 5 Days and 22 hours

In case anyone is keeping track - haha, probably not as obsessively as I am - that is how long we have until we find out if this is a boy or girl inside of me!! I can't wait, can you tell?? The blog will look different once I know, because I'll make it boy-ish or girl-ish, duh!! That's part of the fun of finding out, right?? So, the countdown continues!!

I'm feeling great and can't believe how fast time is going!! I'm over 1/2 way there now, and just feel completely blessed to be having this experience! We're so pumped! Jared will be SUCH a good dad - he is so excited and can't wait to find out if he'll have a son or daughter!!

Well, until next week - This is Emily and Peanut signing out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment