We had a doctor's appointment today. Baby's doing great!! My uterus is measuring "ahead" the doctor told me. I became excited and said, "Oh good, so he's coming a little early maybe??". She laughed and informed me that it meant I'm probably going to have a big baby. We'll see about that - as long as he's healthy, but I wouldn't mind proving her wrong on the 'big' part :)!!
His heartbeat was between 135 and 145 while we were there - quite a bit lower than it's been. It was really strong and she said it sounded great! When I had my ultrasound at 22 weeks he was breach. But, based on how low she found the heartbeat today she said she thinks he is now head-down. But, if they don't know for sure I will have another ultrasound at 35 weeks to be sure of what this little guy is up to in there!!
I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks - the appointments start getting closer together already!! When I go next time I'll be 32 weeks, and then will start going every 2 weeks, then every 1 week once I hit 36 weeks.
We are so thankful for how well this pregnancy has gone and how well baby is seemingly developing! We just keep praying for a healthy outcome for both mom and baby after delivery!! It will be great!
I talked to the doctor about the MS drugs dilemma and when to go back on, etc. She won't make the decision for me either, but made me feel alot better about it and and which choice I make either way. We're pretty sure we've made up our minds as to what will be best, and will need to decide for sure in the next few weeks. If I am going back on Avonex, that will be early October, so by the time I get the prescription written by the neurologist, get the meds ordered and they get delivered, we need to get on the ball if that's what we're going to do. That process can take a while.
Thank you for your prayers and all your love and support. I know I say it all the time but we just can't believe how fast time is going and how truly blessed we are!!
I'm including a couple of pictures - they are from our weekend last weekend at Krissy's parents house in Columbus - we went up there for the weekend and it was a blast - our annual trip :). One pic is of me and Jared and the other is Kelly's boy Asher with Jared - Asher and Jared are such good buddies - makes me SO excited for Jared to have his little guy here!!
Talk to you all soon!! (P.S. Football starts a week from Saturday - I cannot wait!! This "big" baby isn't going to stop me from tailgating and getting to a few Husker games - I am my father's daughter, after all :)).


No comments:
Post a Comment