Then last night I suddenly realized that his toes were at the end of his shoes!! Although he is exctremely accident-prone, I couldn't help but wonder if his shoes were bugging him and causing him to trip more. And, feel like mom of the year for having my son in shoes that were almost too small for who knows how long :). I'm trusting that I noticed right after his feet had a sudden growth spurt, in an effort to make myself feel better :).
So what's the jist of this?? Well, CW and I were off to find him some new shoes tonight and we were successful! Not only were we successful, but Caden was SO wound up when I put his new shoes on him once we got home!! He ran around like crazy, kept bending down to look at his shoes, danced, clapped.....and maybe crawled up on the speaker and table a time or two........and I might've snapped a pic before I made him get down, just because it was a good "Shoe shot." But, maybe I didn't really do that....wouldn't that be encouraging what he's doing, taking a pic of him doing it?? Right, I wouldn't do that.
wow, I haven't read your blog in awhile...Great job! love all the stories and the pictures!
ReplyDelete