Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lovely times in lovely weather.

Used a stool to help Mommy load the dishwasher....which translated to taking sippies in and out of dishwasher.

Allie looked at this picture and said, "Oh my.....it's Emily :)"

Smiley McSmiley pants!

Even though his climber is all put together, he has to "fix" it lots like daddy did when putting it together.

Hey, beautiful eyes, what's up??

Shoveling dirt with Grandpa.  (Notice his mouth 1/2 open, concentrating SO hard!)

Hard work!!

Trying to catch a fish with the net in Grandpa's pond....ha!

Checking for a fish.....sorry for the dissapointment, love :).

A proud moment for his Auntie....CW attacking the ketchup!  This was tonight at supper.  After supper he got a cookie, and once the dog stole 1/2 from him, he reached and said "More cookie"....I'm not crazy....everyone else heard it!

Helping grandpa (aka being bossy :)) with the game.  I'm sure CW TOTALLY knows how this game works, haha.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that picture totally looks like you! I thought that before i read the caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's turning into such a little man :-) he looks so serious in all the pics and concentrating so hard

    ReplyDelete