Thursday, July 28, 2011

Auntie

Caden loves his Auntie, "T" as he so lovingly calls her. 

She is a wonderful Auntie to Caden.  She gives him her undivided attention and is willing to do just about whatever activity CW chooses for them.  He loves spending time with "T." 

I made my sister an Auntie November 4, 2009.  While I'm a little jealous she got to be Auntie before me, I guess I won't get too wrapped up in it because that means I was a Momma Bear first :).  And I love it. 

Auntie can spoil him rotten and send him home with a dirty face, hyped up on sugar.  Aunties can do that.

I can't wait to be an Auntie.  I hope I'm as good of Auntie to Muchnkin as my sis is to Caden.

Here's a picture of my sis with Caden.  It makes my heart happy.


Yep, there they are.....Allie, Caden, and Munchkin.  WHAT?!?!?  Who's Munchkin??

Nope, that's not the doting name we have for popcicles.  Munchkin is the fearfully and wonderfully made perfect little baby in my sis's tummy!!  Yep, that's right.  She's going to be a Momma Bear now!!  And that means I get to be an Auntie.

We were the first to know their news, and I believe it paints the perfect picture of how we will be with Munchkin......in on it all, not missing a beat :).  I am so overjoyed.  They will be wonderful parents.  Caden will be a ..... cousin ........ we're working with him on the "wonderful, sharing, helpful cousin" part :).

Munchkin's estimated arrival is February 8, 2012.  I love the day already!  What wonderful times we have together, in the Mommyhood (i.e. crazy) club together!  I can't wait to cuddle little Munchkin.  I am in love already.

It will soon be my turn to buy the noisy toys, give the extra piece of candy, teach the silly tricks to, and love, love, love my niece/nephew to pieces!!!

Thank you A and B for making us an Auntie and Uncle.  We won't let you down, I promise!!!

Here's a glimpse at Allie's first year of Auntie to Caden.  I've got a lot to live up to.





















No comments:

Post a Comment