Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MEYER ADDITION #2 COMING LATE 2012

That's right.  Caden will be a big brother.  Baby Meyer is set to hatch December 3rd.  If early like Caden, it will be another November baby in our house :).  It was just 11 months ago that my old neurologist told me that I shouldn't have any more kids and that having babies was harmful with my MS.  A new doctor (who is knowledgeable beyond what I can even put into words and such a ray of sunshine for us, at UNMC in Omaha), lots of prayers, and 11 months later, I am 3 months pregnant doing better than I've been in a long time!!   I can't stress enough the importance of second opinions.  We were sitting idle with the doctor I had and now that I've found a new one, I realize what NOT a Multiple Sclerosis expert he was, and how little knowledge & experience he had.  New doctor is incredible.  And we wouldn't be down this road without her encouragement and knowledge.  Never did I think 2012 would bring so much for us!  A niece, a thriving 2 year old boy, a fifth anniversary, and a new baby.   Praise the Lord for all HE has done!  We are eternally grateful. 

I am 12 weeks and feeling pretty good, considering a baby is cooking in there :).  In ultrasound pic baby has Caden's profile.  Heartbeat it in 160's just like it was with Caden.  I will be shocked if it's not a boy.  And couldn't care less if it's a boy or girl.  We are just thrilled.......did I mention that :)?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment