Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday. Allie to Boston. Us to Omaha. And Annie.

My sis went to Boston Monday morning to see the Abbott's.  Caden and I brought her up to the airport.  I was glad we borrowed my mom's DVD player for the car.....had to get CW out of bed early to get Allie up there, so the movie was a great distraction for him while he ate breakfast in the car :).

Us with Auntie in the airport...yep, son's in PJ's in public
again.  It was an early morning for him!!


And since we were in Omaha, we went to visit Annie, too!  We hadn't seen her in way, way too long!  It's always wonderful to see her!  We went to the park, shopped a bit, and ate lunch in the car (bless you for being flexible, Annie :)).  Then Caden and  I headed home.  And Caden's 30 minutes of nap while Annie & I ate in the car was apparently all he felt he needed.  Despite all my crazy efforts when we got home, almost 2 hours later I realized this battle would in fact not be won by me.  No nap for Caden.  Oh well, we had a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment