Monday, October 24, 2011

At least I tried

I gave it all I had.  I tried all the tricks of the trade.  All the bribes.  All the potty parties.  And it didn't matter.  Not one little droplett in the potty from Mr. CW all weekend.  He was literally holding it in at some points not to go on the potty.  He is so young, I know, but since he was asking to go before/telling me when he went, I thought we should try it.  And try we did.  With no success.  And a weekend of house arrest for Caden and I :).  But, we had fun (you know, in between cleaning up puddles and such).  And I got some cute pics.  If nothing else :).

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stickers decorate legs well.

Always wants to sweep (complete with 3 Toy Story bandaids)

Cute buttski. 
He picked out this shirt (too small). 

The whitey tighties were cute while they lasted.

Got Daddy's work glove from the back yard and mowed inside, duh.

"Caden get off that table....." (Right after I get the camera for a pic).....

"Okay, you're not supposed to be on that table...." (But the hat is hillarious, one more pic :))......

What a great mom, huh?  Willing to break the rules for a cute photo op.  Oops.  Sorry.

Crawling on top the automan.  Always a monkey. (And terrible mom taking a pic again!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment