Monday, October 10, 2011

So Far

So far today.......

It was rainy.

We shared cereal for breakfast.

We played with play doh.

We colored.

We built with legos.

It got sunny & beautiful out.

We had 2 snacks.

We went to the park with the Reis's.

I used my shirt to wipe Caden's nose.

He went down soaking wet slides and got filthy.

He ran with Harper and they giggled.

We went on a walk in the wagon.

We bathed 2 muddy dogs.

We went on the swings.

We ate lunch.

I used my shirt to wipe Caden's nose 2 more times.

We read stories.

He played with rocks in the back yard.

We layed on the floor together in his room.

He figured out how to do strawberries on my arm, thought I'd pee my pants.

I put him down for a nap.

All before 1:00. 

Wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment