Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday. Go Huskers.

Caden woke at 4:30.  I went and slept with him in his bed 'til 7:15.  It was lovely.  Jared went to work.  My sister is nesting.  Big time.  I went with mom to get her the crib mattress.  Caden yelled "Go Huskers" lot's while they were on TV.  It was adorable.  Caden's whined for his binks all day.  Drives me nuts when he does that.  Wish we'd got rid of the bink long ago. Chili for supper.  Caden has school for first time in two weeks tommorow.  Hope he adjust back to the norm okay :).  Caden chewed the same piece of gum for 20 minutes today, and put in trash when done.  Big day.  Mom's proud.  Had the house all cleaned before Caden went to bed last night.  Looks like I've never cleaned as of now.

The potty seat is getting no use on Caden's part, but luckily Buzz sat on the potty today.  And got wiped.  "Pooped," according to Caden.  Sunnyside doesn't look so bad now, does it Buzz :)??  Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment