Wednesday, January 4, 2012
We adopted Jessie. My niece is named.
Caden used his Christmas money to go buy "Big Jessie" at Target. He's been asking for her for so long. He was so excited. Since we have all the little figurines, his big Buzz, Woody, and Jessie are called exactly that, "Big." Jessie already had to get put on the fridge once today because Caden wasn't behaving. I got my hair cut while T and Caden hung out in Barnes and Noble. As of 3 am when my sis couldn't sleep, she decided on the name for sure. But isn't telling. I cried when she texted me. It's all so real and coming so soon. I can't even grasp how much I'm going to love this little girl. Pretty sure it's the closest thing to having my own that I could even imagine. It will be incredible. Caden fell asleep on the way home. He is napping now. I will get motivated to clean. Any minute now..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment