Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday in Summary....according to Caden

I worked today, but I got the low-down from Caden of today's happenings.  Let me take you to our conversation in the van........

What did you do today Buddy? 
Momma, schoo!! 

You're right Buddy, I did take you to school.  Who was at school today?
Thatchy.

Thatcher's your friend isn't he??  Was Lizzy there too?
Ya.  Zizzy.  Me.

And Henry?
No Hennee.  Hennee home.

I see.  Who picked you up from school?
Gamma.

Did Grandma take you to see Great-Grandma after school?
Ya!  Fissies, me sitty, gamma.

(I had no clue what he was meaning about fishies and sitting, but I said okay).

Then you went home to see Daddy?  What did you have for supper?
Pizzie.  Me hold Jechie home.

You had pizza?  And you want to hold your Jessie (Toy Story) when we get home?
Ya.

Wellp, the kid is getting more verbal and brighter every day.  I talked to Jared this evening after Caden went to bed.  Turns out when Sherry (Grandma) took Caden to see her mom, they sat by the little pond in the entry of the retirement home and looked at fishies.  And he told Grandma to sit too :).  And, they did have pizza for supper.  And, he had left his Jessie doll right by the door so he could hold her when he got home.  For the record, I was unable to confirrm whether his friend Henry really was at home today as Caden says he was ;).

This whole having-a-kid-who-can-talk thing is working out okay.  So strange how fast he changes.  So lovely to watch him change and grow.  Off to bed now.  I'm 3 for 3 on the year if you're counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment