Saturday, June 2, 2012

Caden giggles of the week





 










New phrases this kid is using and it's plain cracking me up......

"Almost"
"You're right mom" (Always use that one, Caden :))
"Good job!"
"Oh my gosh"....oops.....amazing how trashy that sounds out of a 2 year olds mouth...hopefully that wears off soon :).
"You came back!" (probably thanks to the Llama, Llama Misses Mama book)
"Oh no guys"
"You hold my hand please" (Sure sweet boy, I'll take it while it lasts :))
"You come with me"

Just cracks me up.  I will be 14 weeks Monday, and have my next apointment Friday.  Can't wait to hear baby's heart beat.  I was showing a little before, but I have officially popped out this week.  Look out world, here comes Meyer Baby #2.  Everyone says I'm higher with this one, so they guess girl.  I won't believe I am capable of having anything but a boy until I am proven wrong on the ultrasound.  I will be so excited either way for different reasons, I just don't care :). 

2 comments:

  1. I like "T! T! Where's dog poopoos?" as he holds a shovel and a bucket.

    SOOO excited to meet my new niece or nephew! Iz can't wait to have someone on team baby with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hold on" that's the other one I thought of today. And when J was in Africa......."I going to aricka to see me dadda!!" Haha.

    ReplyDelete