This week seemed like a big ball of craziness in our house for some reason.
Maybe it was because it was so nice out and we spent a ton of time outside.
Or because Jared got a double ear infection & was miserable half the week.
Or because Caden started saying things like "Yes,", "Up," and "Quack, Quack" this week.
Or because I'm so behind on laundry I can barely get to my washer and dryer right now.
Or because Caden got covered in dog poop while playing in the backyard Wednesday before his dumb mom realized it wasn't just mud.
Or because either Jared or I were gone every night this week. It's like we have joint custody of CW and had to take turns with him.....I swear we weren't both together with him for more than 10 minutes this week somehow.
Or because Jared got called into work last night from 11 to 8 a.m. after being there all day.
Nah, nothing too out of the norm here......I guess it was just a crazy week just because :).
This will sound really cheesy, but every time life gets crazy, whether it be because of the good, the bad, or the ugly, I seriously think of these lyrics from good 'ol Darius Rutcker, because I know it is SO TRUE!!
"You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast. These are the best ones. So take a good look around, cuz you're gonna miss this."
I'll post some pics soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment