Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter....it was a lovely day for us :)

Caden taking a ride on Great-Grandma James' walker.  He loved it!!

Playing with Great-Grandma.  It was so cute....he'd try to get the
shapes in the right spot, and if he couldn't get it right, he'd hand
them to grandma and be so impressed when she found the right shape :)

I love this pic.  Cuddling with Grandma.  He almost fell asleep he
got so cuddly and cozy.  He loves Grandma!

It was SO much fun to have Uncle Ken & Aunt Alice here.
I don't know if I've gotten to celebrate a holiday with them before!

The Meyer's....minus Jaime and Brian, who were in Beatrice
at his family's Easter.

Could play in the rocks all day with Grandad and dad.

Cuteness.

My 2 seconds to brag....I made these Krispie treats for
Easter, and was mighty proud of how cute they turned out.

Attempting to get a family pic.  Hey look, it's me in a pic...the mommy!  Haha.

Getting a treat out of an Easter egg he found on the hunt.  He was
mildly under-whelmed at the whole Easter Egg hunt.  Didn't understand why
I kept pointing out eggs to him & waited for him to get them.....why
didn't I just pick them up myself, and what was the big deal???  Haha.

Trying to get a pic with Great-Grandpa.  He loves him so....he
stole his hat and then kept hugging him....still a cute pic
if you ask me.

Playing cards with Great-Grandpa.  .....And his darn bink.....

1 comment: