Saturday, January 22, 2011

Painting

Since Caden was about 11 months old I've had this giant paper pad that we color on with giant colors.  He has been good at 'coloring' pictures since we first tried with him.  Sometimes 'coloring' becomes hitting the crayon as hard as he can on the paper, so that chunks of crayon fly everywhere, some sticking to the paper.   Sometimes it means lot's of lines and scribbles, making a masterpiece :).

And every once in a while, when Mommy is feeling brave........we get out the finger paints!!  I first did this with him a month or so ago, and every once in a while now he runs to the dining room table where he knows I keep them usually and begs for them.  So, every once in a while we........er.......I mispoke, trust me :).......HE takes clothes off and we finger paint like crazy!  Now that he's a little older, he know the paint gets squeezed out of the tubes it comes in and onto the paper, so he constantly protests for more.  Often times it becomes a giant wet disaster.....errr......masterpiece in no time :).

What a grown up 14 month old!  So proud of his talent, ha :).



TADA!!!  Made especially with love for Grandma and Grandad :).

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love reading all the blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the fun colors you added to the post, cousin :) Look how creative you are!

    ReplyDelete