Friday, January 21, 2011

Pajama Day!!



"Tore the living room apart, Mom!  Ready to go!"

As most of you know, Caden goes to Dimension Early Childhood Tuesday's and Thursday's from 9 to 3.  They are absolutely fabulous and Caden loves it!  Yesterday (Thursday) was Pajama day at school!  So the teachers and students all got to wear pajamas to school for the day!!  I wanted to bring my camera to school and take pics but didn't want to look like a weirdo.  So, I took a few pics before we left home.

Caden is incapable (or unwilling :)) to stand still and face the camera when I try to take a picture.  But, I did my best to get a few.  He looked so cute in his coat and pajamas!  It was so fun!!



 



Still looking a little sleepy, but ready to head to school soon!


Holy Cuteness.







TROUBLE??  Is that what you see too?  About to hit the carbon monoxide
detector (a big no-no of course).....I know, as I quick snap a picture again.
Anyhoo, he thought it was funny till he hit the button and the alarm went
off.  Then, CW didn't think it was so funny anymore :).  Tears galore!!

I've got my lunch packed and am ready to go, Mom.  (Ignore the chaos in
the background.....it just seems to be a constant around here).




Tired and relaxing on his couch after a very
fun and busy day at school :)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment