Monday, January 10, 2011

The Playroom!!

I decided shortly after Mr. Caden's arrival that our extra room in the basement would need to be a playroom in the near future. As he got a little older, that 'future' became closer. Once we went through his first birthday and the truckload of toys he got from everyone, that 'future' became 'NOW'!! So, early November we started cleaning out that room. So much crap was in there I can't even believe it. But finally, it got cleaned out to become "the playroom."

There are still random pics on the walls that were hanging in there as storage before, and I want to add cute little stuff to the walls for Caden. But, I don't think Caden minds if the walls are decorate for now :). He loves his playroom to pieces.....and Mommy loves that we can just shut the door to it after he demolishes it three times a day :). He will spend hours in there, it's so neat to see him play and keep himself busy. My big boy!!



We spend quite a bit of our days down in the playroom, can you tell :)??

No comments:

Post a Comment